A creek side getaway just 4 miles from the entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park.
Located on a private lot steps away from Big Creek, Cedar Cabin on the Creek comfortably sleeps 6 guests. Bright sunny windows, spacious rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and a cozy wood stove fireplace are just a few of the wonderful features this cabin offers. This is a perfect retreat for a relaxing getaway or a gathering of family or friends. This cabin has a hot tub and an outdoor deck with a stainless-steel BBQ. There is also a fire pit and a large backyard for the kids to play in.
Comfortably sleeps 6, maximum 8.
Features of Cedar Cabin on the Creek
- Furnished cabin that comfortably sleeps 6 guests. Max occupancy of 8
- Located 4 miles from the entrance to Mt Rainier National Park
- Open and accessible year-round
- Kids are welcome!
- Dog friendly
Layout of this Creekside Cabin
- 3 Bedroom cabin sleeps up to 8 people: 2 bedrooms with king beds, 3rd bedroom with twin over full bunk bed and twin trundle
- 1.5 bathrooms: 1 full bath and 1 half bath in master bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen ready for preparing family dinners
- Dining table with seating for up to 8 guests
- Sunny living room with wood stove fireplace and sliding glass doors leading to deck
- Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Woodburning Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD Player/Radio
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Cooking Oil and Spices
|3rd Bedroom||Bunk bed with trundle|
|Master Bathroom||1 half bath|
|Bathroom||1 full bath|
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends. Summer Season: 2-night minimum requirement.
Off-Peak, Shoulder Season, and Holiday Weekend rates include the first 2 guests.
Summer, Thanksgiving, and Winter Break include the first 4 guests.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct 15, 2017 – May 19, 2018 &
Oct 14, 2018 – May 18, 2019
|Shoulder Season||May 20 – June 14 &
Sep. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018
|Summer Season||Jun 15 – Sep 15, 2018||2||$310||$330|
|MLK Weekend||Jan 12 – 14, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|President’s Day Weekend||Feb 16 – 18, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 – 27, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug 31 – Sep 2, 2018||3||$330||$330|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov 21 – 24, 2018||4||$350||$350|
|Winter Break||Dec 16, 2018 – Jan 4, 2019||3||$350||$350|
Add’l guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Over age 12 – $20/night
Children ages 1-12 – $10/night
Babies under age 1 – Free
- “Midweek” is considered Sunday thru Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (FRI and SAT) must be booked together.
- No Check-ins or Checkouts on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
Address: 252 Osborn Rd, Ashford, WA 98304