A creek side getaway just 4 miles from the entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park.
Located on a private lot steps away from Big Creek, Cedar Cabin on the Creek comfortably sleeps 6 guests. Bright sunny windows, spacious rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and a cozy wood stove fireplace are just a few of the wonderful features this cabin offers. This is a perfect retreat for a relaxing getaway or a gathering of family or friends. This cabin has a hot tub and an outdoor deck with a stainless-steel BBQ. There is also a fire pit and a large backyard for the kids to play in.
Comfortably sleeps 6.
Features of Cedar Cabin on the Creek
- Furnished cabin that comfortably sleeps 6 guests. Max occupancy of 8
- Located 4 miles from the entrance to Mt Rainier National Park
- Open and accessible year-round
- Kids are welcome!
Layout of this Creekside Cabin
- 3 Bedroom cabin sleeps up to 6 people: 2 bedrooms with king beds, 3rd bedroom with bunk bed (top twin, bottom full)
- 1.5 bathrooms: 1 full bath and 1 half bath in master bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen ready for preparing family dinners
- Dining table with seating for up to 8 guests
- Sunny living room with wood stove fireplace and sliding glass doors leading to deck
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends only. Summer Season: 2 night minimum requirement.
All rates include the first 2 guests. Excludes holidays.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct 15, 2017 – May 19, 2018 &
Oct 14, 2018 – May 18, 2019
|Shoulder Season||May 20 – June 14 &
Sep. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018
|Summer Season||Jun 15 – Sep 15, 2018||2||$310||$330|
|MLK Weekend||Jan 12 – 14, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|President’s Day Weekend||Feb 16 – 18, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 – 27, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug 31 – Sep 2, 2018||3||$330||$330|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov 21 – 24, 2018||4||$350||$350|
|Winter Break||Dec 16, 2018 – Jan 4, 2019||3||$280||$280|
Add’l guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Over age 12 – $20/night
Children ages 1-12 – $10/night
Babies under age 1 – Free
- “Midweek” is considered Sunday thru Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (FRI and SAT) must be booked together.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
Address: 252 Osborn Rd, Ashford, WA 98304
- Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Woodburning Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD Player/Radio
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Cooking Oil and Spices