Cedar Cabin on the Creek
A creek side getaway near Mt. Rainier National Park
Beds: 2K, 1F, 1T
Rates starting at $175 per night
Located on a private lot steps away from Big Creek, Cedar Cabin on the Creek comfortably sleeps 6 guests. Bright sunny windows, spacious rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and a cozy wood stove fireplace are just a few of the wonderful features this cabin offers. This is a perfect retreat for a relaxing getaway or a gathering of family or friends.
Comfortably sleeps 6.
Features of Cedar Cabin on the Creek
• Furnished cabin that comfortably sleeps 6 guests. Max occupancy of 8
• Located 4 miles from the entrance to Mt Rainier National Park
• Open and accessible year-round
• Kids are welcome!
Layout of this Creek side Cabin
• 3 Bedroom cabin sleeps up to 6 people: 2 bedrooms with king beds, 3rd bedroom with bunk bed (top twin, bottom full)
• 1.5 bathrooms: 1 full bath and 1 half bath in master bedroom
• Fully equipped kitchen ready for preparing family dinners
• Dining table with seating for up to 8 guests
• Sunny living room with wood stove fireplace and sliding glass doors leading to deck