A charming private cabin near Mt. Rainier in Ashford, WA
Nestled at the base of the Mount Rainier and only minutes from the park entrance, Coho Cabin is a charming home located on a quiet wooded acre. Set among tall trees, the cabin is a secluded natural oasis.
The main house features 2 upstairs bedrooms with full-size beds, and a living area on the main floor with cozy wood details. For larger groups, there is a separate small bunkhouse with 2 additional bedrooms and a shared half bath.
This cabin comfortably sleeps 6 and is one of our dog-friendly cabins. Dogs are welcome with prior notice!
Warm and Rustic Cabin in the Woods:
• Cabin is approximately 3 miles from the SW/Nisqually entrance to the National Park
• Large private lot nestled among tall trees at the base of Osborne Mountain
• Rustic wood details with modern amenities
• Dogs welcome with prior notice
Layout of this Mount Rainier Cabin:
• Sleeps up to 6 comfortably with a maximum occupancy of 8
• 2 bedrooms with full size beds in the main house
• Separate bunkhouse with 2 additional full beds and half bath
• Bathroom with claw foot tub and shower
• Living room with gas stove
• Fully equipped kitchen with 4 person dining table
• Jetted, outdoor hot tub
• Front deck for outdoor dining or nature watching