A family-friendly Washington log cabin
Beds: 1Q, 1F, 1T
In naming our newest Mt Rainier cabin, we looked to one of our favorite features of the home…the glow from the peeled pine logs that make up the structure. You will enjoy the spacious living- and dining-room area which is open and features vaulted ceilings and custom-made rustic chandelier. Also on the main level you will find a bedroom with bunk beds (twin-size over full), fully-equipped kitchen, and full bathroom. For additional fun, try a round of rod hockey on the foosball table. The entire upper area is a loft bedroom with queen-size bed and view of the open living area below.
Glowing Pines Log Cabin is in a great location, just 2 minutes from the center of Ashford and about 5 minutes to the Paradise entrance to the Mt Rainier National Park. This cabin is great for couples and is also family-friendly. Relax in the private backyard where you can cozy up to the campfire, BBQ a tasty meal, or soak in the jetted hot tub.
Comfortably sleeps 5
A Cozy Log Cabin
• Surrounded by Pacific Northwest forests
• 5 minutes to the SW Mt. Rainier National Park entrance
• Sleeps 5 comfortably
• 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
• Kids Welcome! Rod Hockey foosball table, board games, toys and children’s movies. High chair and crib available
Vacation Home Layout
• Pellet burning stove with pellets onsite
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Large dining room table with view of foothills of Mt Rainier
• Open living room with pine log detail and cozy seating area
• Wall-mounted LCD TV
• Beds with high quality linens including quilts, down blankets and comforters, and cool cotton sheets in the summer or cozy flannel sheets in the winter.
• 2 Bedrooms. One bedroom downstairs with bunk beds (twin-size over full-size) and one loft bedroom with queen-size beds.
• 1 full bath with a tub/shower combination