A luxury creekfront cabin near Mt. Rainier National Park, WA
Beds: 2K, 2Q, 2T
Come relax to the sounds of Big Creek as it rushes along right outside our waterfront cabin. Lazy Bears Creekside Cabin was remodeled from floor to ceiling in 2008 with the highest quality craftsmanship. All of the furnishings and décor have been thoughtfully selected to make our guests feel welcome and pampered.
This cabin features a separate game room with pool table, large card & game table, TV with DVD player and XBox, and more. You’ll love the style and quality of our luxury cabins near Mount Rainier National Park.
Comfortably sleeps 10.
Luxury Creekfront Cabin
• Located on Big Creek near Mt. Rainier National Park
• Sleeps 10 comfortably with 8 beds
• 4 bedrooms + Great Room and 2 bathrooms
• Kids Welcome! XBox, Pool Table, board games, toys and children's movies. High chairs and cribs available
• No smoking/No pets
Layout of this Mount Rainier Cabin:
• Living room features a river-stone gas fireplace and views of the creek
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• Walnut dining room table seats up to 10
• Open floor plan with lots of windows and light
• Enjoy the river view from the terrace in the master bedroom
• 8' Hot Tub with 64 jets and built in stereo sits in a private location overlooking the creek
• XBox with loads of games
• 2 widescreen LCD TVs with satellite for local channels and large movie library
Great Room with Pool Table
• The great room is separated from the main house and offers an 8' pool table, game table, and games
• Propane stove (freestanding gas fireplace)
• Wide screen TV and XBox