Relaxing Mt. Rainier Lodging
Rates starting at $175 per night
Located just outside of Mt. Rainier National Park, WA, this secluded cabin rental provides the perfect Mt. Rainier getaway for a family or couple. Come unwind in our rustic, hand-made cedar beds. Fall asleep listening to the barred owls in the mountains of the Gifford Pinochet National Forest, just out the window. Custom built in 2004, Little Bears Cabin comfortably sleeps 6 guests in its spacious two bedrooms. Little Bears Cabin is also one of our dog-friendly cabins.
You’ll love the quality of the home and furnishings, and the large, fully equipped gourmet kitchen. The bright two-story living room and the deck with its views of the surround hills and forest, provide the perfect space for visiting with and enjoying the company of those you cherish the most.
An Idyllic Mt. Rainier Cabin
• Breakfast Included - Belgian waffles and syrup provided
• Starbucks Coffee, hot chocolate, teas and popcorn included
• Non-smoking facility
• Lodging open all year
• Dogs welcome with prior approval
• Kids Welcome!
Layout of this Mount Rainier Cabin:
• 2004 Custom Built Mountain Chalet
• 8' Therapeutic Clearwater Hot Tub with 46 jets
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• Vaulted ceiling living room with SW exposure and gas stove
• Air conditioning and central heating
• 2 bedrooms with 3 queen beds
• Rustic peeled bark cedar beds and furnishings
• Sleeper sofa / love seat in living room
• Sleeps up to 6 comfortably
• Dining w/tableware for six