A romantic creekside cabin near Mt. Rainier in Ashford, WA
Experience comfort and romance at this secluded creek side retreat. Relax to the sounds of Big Creek while sipping coffee on the back deck or soaking in your private hot tub. Located just three miles from Mt. Rainier National Park, this cabin is the perfect place to enjoy a cozy, romantic getaway or weekend escape with friends.
"Doc" Richards built this historic cabin over 50 years ago. As the original developer of the Paradise Estates area of Ashford, Doc picked the best lot in the neighborhood for his cabin. The lot is private with a sweeping lawn that extends down to Big Creek, which empties into the Nisqually River.
The cabin has been updated to ensure the comfort of its guests while retaining the personality of its rustic origins. The exterior cedar posts were built from trees on the property itself, and precisely placed by the cabin's current owners. The owners have taken great care to create a relaxing, peaceful environment to share with all of their guests, and look forward to providing you with a memorable home away from home.
Among the unique decorative features of this cabin are several antique gaming options and collectables, which reflect the history of the region. Due to the number of irreplaceable décor items, we request that all guests at this cabin are 21 or older.
Comfortably sleeps 4. Dog friendly!
Romantic Creekside Log Cabin:
• Custom Built Cedar Log Cabin
• Cabin is approximately 3 miles from the SW/Nisqually entrance to the National Park
• Expansive views of wooded landscape with 300 feet of creek-front
• Cabin open and accessible year round
• Dogs welcome with prior notice
• All guests at this cabin must be at least 21 years of age
Layout of this Mount Rainier Cabin:
• Sleeps up to 4 comfortably
• 1 bedroom with queen bed
• 2nd queen bed located in great room (combined living room/game room)
• 2 bathrooms: 1 full bath with tub/shower; 3/4 bath with shower
• Great room with flagstone slate fireplace (firewood provided)
• Cheerful, fully equipped kitchen with 4 person dining table
• 6 person Jetted Hot Tub under covered deck, just steps from back door
• Comfortable patio furniture on deck for sharing drinks or watching deer graze near the creek