A classic Washington vacation home
Beds: 5K, 3Q, 2T
2 Private Acres
The largest of our vacation cabins, The Dancing Bear Lodge is a spacious, custom-built, 3,300 square foot home situated on 2 private acres. Comprised of the main house and a second building called the bonus area (just steps from the main house), our lodge sleeps 18 people comfortably with 6 private bedrooms, 2 additional sleeping areas, and 3 bathrooms.
The whole family can enjoy dinner together at our 16 person table in the large sunroom. Our outdoor area includes two decks, a large patio table and chairs, a stone patio with fire pit, and a hot tub.
All of our Mt. Rainier vacation cabins are located near Ashford, Washington. The Dancing Bear Lodge is less than 5 minutes from the Southwest entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park on the way to Paradise and the Jackson Visitor Center.
Comfortably sleeps 18.
A Classic Cabin Experience
• Surrounded by Pacific Northwest forests
• Less than 5 minutes to the Mt. Rainier National Park entrance
• Sleeps 18 comfortably (14 without bonus area)
• 6 bedrooms, 2 sleeping areas, and 3 bathrooms
• Kids Welcome! XBox & XBox 360, Pool Table, Foosball table, board games, toys and childrens movies. High chairs and cribs available
Vacation Home Layout (without Bonus Area)
• Wood burning stove with firewood onsite
• Fully equipped, large gourmet kitchen
• Separate dining area in sunroom with seating for 16
• Living room with open timber beams and built-in cabinets
• Family room with wide screen TV
• Living room with a second TV
• Beds with high quality linens including quilts, down blankets and comforters, and cool cotton sheets in the summer or cozy flannel sheets in the winter.
• 4 bedrooms plus 3 memory foam futon-style beds in the upstairs family room and sleeping areas
• 3 Kings, 3 Queens, 2 Singles. We can also convert two of the kings into 4 singles upon request
• 2 bathrooms, 1 full bath with a tub and a 3/4 bath with a dual head shower
Bonus Area Layout
The Bonus Area is an extra $35 per night or free for groups of 12 or more.
• The Bonus Area adds 2 bedrooms with king-size beds (can be converted into 4 twin-size beds)
• 1000 additional square feet of space
• 8' pool table
• Freestanding cast-iron gas stove
• 3/4 bath with a river-rock rain shower
• LCD TV in all locations