A Mt. Rainier cabin near the Nisqually River
Beds: 2Q, 1F, 4T
Surrounded by old growth cedar and fir trees, Three Bears Lodge feels secluded yet is located less than 300 yards from the Southwest entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park on the way to Longmire and the Paradise visitor center. This cabin can comfortably sleep 8 guests and is one of our dog-friendly vacation rentals. White-washed blue pine walls, vaulted beam ceilings, skylights, and a stone fireplace are just a few of the beautiful features that make Three Bears Lodge a cut above the rest. We’ve taken pride in every detail to make this cabin a warm and inviting retreat, perfect for a gathering of family or friends.
This cabin comfortably sleeps 8 and is dog friendly)!
Private Mount Rainier Lodging
• Luxuriously furnished with many thoughtful details
• Ideally located lodging near Mt Rainier National Park
• Private, spacious, bright, and clean
• Sleeps 8 comfortably
• Kids welcome!
• Dog friendly with advanced notice
• Open and easily accessible year-round
Layout of our Mt. Rainier Lodge
• Sleeps up to 10 people max: 1 bedroom with queen bed, 1 bedroom with 1 queen and 2 twins, loft with 2 twins, sun room with futon couch that folds out into double bed.
• 1.5 bathrooms: 1 full bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower ; 1 half bath
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen ready for holiday dinners and family getaways
• Dining area with seating for 8 guests
• Living room with vaulted ceiling, skylights, and gas fireplace
• Sunroom for a quiet cup of tea and a book
• Relaxing back yard with 8' hot tub, fire pit, and wrought iron patio table. Fenced portion of yard perfect for dog run