Nestled at the base of the Mount Rainier and only minutes from the park entrance, Coho Cabin is a charming home located on a quiet wooded acre. Set among tall trees, the cabin is a secluded natural oasis.
The main house features 2 upstairs bedrooms with full-size beds, and a living area on the main floor with cozy wood details. For larger groups, there is a separate small bunkhouse with 2 additional bedrooms and a shared half bath.
This cabin comfortably sleeps 6 and is one of our dog-friendly cabins. Dogs are welcome with prior notice!
Warm and Rustic Cabin in the Woods:
- Cabin is approximately 3 miles from the SW/Nisqually entrance to the National Park
- Large private lot nestled among tall trees at the base of Osborne Mountain
- Rustic wood details with modern amenities
- Dogs welcome with prior notice
Layout of this Mount Rainier Cabin:
- Sleeps up to 6 comfortably with a maximum occupancy of 8
- 2 bedrooms with full size beds in the main house
- Separate bunkhouse with 2 additional full beds and half bath
- Bathroom with claw foot tub and shower
- Living room with gas stove
- Fully equipped kitchen with 4 person dining table
- Jetted, outdoor hot tub
- Front deck for outdoor dining or nature watching
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends only. Summer Season: 2 night minimum requirement.
All rates include the first 2 guests. Excludes holidays.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct 15, 2017 – May 19, 2018 &
Oct 14, 2018 – May 18, 2019
|Shoulder Season||May 20 – June 14 &
Sep. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018
|Summer Season||Jun 15 – Sep 15, 2018||2||$260||$280|
|MLK Weekend||Jan 12 – 14, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|President’s Day Weekend||Feb 16 – 18, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 – 27, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug 31 – Sep 2, 2018||3||$280||$280|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov 21 – 24, 2018||4||$280||$280|
|Winter Break||Dec 16, 2018 – Jan 4, 2019||3||$280||$280|
Add’l guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Over age 12 – $20/night
Children ages 1-12 – $10/night
Babies under age 1 – Free
Each dog is $20/nt
- “Midweek” is considered Sunday thru Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (FRI and SAT) must be booked together.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
Address: 258 Skate Creek Rd, Ashford, WA 98304
- Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Gas Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD Player/Radio
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Cooking Oil and Spices