Nestled at the base of the Mount Rainier and only minutes from the park entrance, Coho Cabin is a charming home located on a quiet wooded acre. Set among tall trees, the cabin is a secluded natural oasis.
The main house features 2 upstairs bedrooms with full-size beds, and a living area on the main floor with cozy wood details. For larger groups, there is a separate small bunkhouse with 2 additional bedrooms and a shared half bath.
This cabin comfortably sleeps 6, maximum 8. Dogs are welcome with prior notice!
Warm and Rustic Cabin in the Woods:
- Cabin is approximately 3 miles from the SW/Nisqually entrance to the National Park
- Large private lot nestled among tall trees at the base of Osborne Mountain
- Rustic wood details with modern amenities
- Dogs welcome with prior notice
Layout of this Mount Rainier Cabin:
- Sleeps up to 6 comfortably with a maximum occupancy of 8
- 2 bedrooms with full size beds in the main house
- Separate bunkhouse with 2 additional full beds and half bath
- Bathroom with claw foot tub and shower
- Living room with gas stove
- Fully equipped kitchen with 4 person dining table
- Jetted, outdoor hot tub
- Front deck for outdoor dining or nature watching
- Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Gas Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD Player/Radio
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Cooking Oil and Spices
|Bedroom||Full Size Bed|
|Bedroom||Full Size Bed|
|Bunkhouse Bedroom 1||Full Size Bed|
|Bunkhouse Bedroom 2||Full Size Bed|
|Main Bathroom||Bathroom with claw foot tub and shower|
|Bunkhouse Bathroom||1 half bath|
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends. Summer Season: 2-night minimum requirement.
Off-Peak, Shoulder, and Holiday Weekend rates include the first 2 guests.
Summer, Thanksgiving, and Winter Break include the first 4 guests.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct 15, 2017 – May 19, 2018 &
Oct 14, 2018 – May 18, 2019
|Shoulder Season||May 20 – June 14 &
Sep. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018
|Summer Season||Jun 15 – Sep 15, 2018||2||$260||$280|
|MLK Weekend||Jan 12 – 14, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|President’s Day Weekend||Feb 16 – 18, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 – 27, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug 31 – Sep 2, 2018||3||$280||$280|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov 21 – 24, 2018||4||$280||$280|
|Winter Break||Dec 16, 2018 – Jan 4, 2019||3||$280||$280|
Add’l guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Over age 12 – $20/night
Children ages 1-12 – $10/night
Babies under age 1 – Free
Each dog is $20/nt
- “Midweek” is considered Sunday thru Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (FRI and SAT) must be booked together.
- No Check-ins or Checkouts on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
Address: 258 Skate Creek Rd, Ashford, WA 98304