Beds: 5K, 3Q, 2T
Location: 2 Private Acres
The largest of our vacation cabins, Dancing Bear Lodge is a spacious, custom-built, 3,300 square foot home situated on 2 private acres. Comprised of the main house and a second building called the bonus area (just steps from the main house), our lodge sleeps 18 people comfortably with 6 private bedrooms, 2 additional sleeping areas, and 3 bathrooms.
The whole family can enjoy dinner together at our 16 person table in the large sunroom. Our outdoor area includes two decks, a large patio table and chairs, a stone patio with fire pit, and a hot tub.
All of our Mt. Rainier vacation cabins are located near Ashford, Washington. Dancing Bear Lodge is less than 5 minutes from the Southwest entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park on the way to Paradise and the Jackson Visitor Center.
Comfortably sleeps 18, maximum 22.
A Classic Cabin Experience
- Surrounded by Pacific Northwest forests
- Less than 5 minutes to the Mt. Rainier National Park entrance
- Sleeps 18 comfortably (14 without bonus area), maximum 22
- Kids of all ages are welcome!
- Non-smoking facility
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends.
Summer Season: 2-night minimum requirement.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Weekday rates include the first 4 guests.
Weekends, Holiday Weekends, Summer, Thanksgiving, and Winter Break include the first 8 guests.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct. 14, 2018 - May 18, 2019||1||$220||$495|
|Shoulder Season||May 20 - June 14 & Sept. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018||1||$240||$510|
|Summer Season||June 15 - Sept. 15, 2018||2||$510||$550|
|MLK Weekend||Jan. 12 - 14, 2018||3||$510||$510|
|President's Day Weekend||Feb. 16 - 18, 2018||3||$510||$510|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 - 27, 2018||3||$510||$510|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug. 31 - Sept. 2, 2018||3||$510||$510|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov. 21 - 24, 2018||4||$600||$600|
|Winter Break||Dec. 16, 2018 - Jan. 4, 2019||3||$600||$600|
Pricing for additional guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Children over age 12 are $20/night
Kids ages 12 and under are $10/night
Babies under age 1 stay free
- The Bonus Area is an extra $35 per night for groups smaller than 12 guests
- "Midweek" is considered Sunday through Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (Friday and Saturday) must be booked together.
- No Check-ins or Checkouts on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $75 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
- We're happy to hold nights for a few days if you need to discuss booking arrangements with your party.
- Hot tub
- Pool table
- Foosball table
- Free WiFi
- Deck with stainless steel BBQ
- Xbox gaming system
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Washer and dryer
- TV and DVD player
- Media collection (games, DVDs, and books)
- CD player and radio
- Towels and linens provided
- Coffee maker
- Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Belgian waffle mix and syrup
- Dishware, cookware, bakeware, and utensils
- Cooking oil and spices
- High chairs and cribs available upon request
|Downstairs bedroom||Kings (can be split into twins)|
|Upstairs bedroom 1||King|
|Upstairs bedroom 2||King (can be split into twins)|
|Upstairs bedroom 3||Twin bunk beds|
|Family room||3 Queen futons|
|Bonus area||2 Bedrooms with king beds (can split into twins)|
|Upstairs bathroom||Full bath with shower|
|Downstairs bathroom||Full bath with tub/shower combo|
|Bonus area bathroom||1 full bath|
Vacation Home Layout (without Bonus Area)
- Separate dining area in sunroom with seating for 16
- Living room with open timber beams and built-in cabinets
- Family room with wide screen TV
- Living room with a second TV
- 4 bedrooms plus 3 memory foam futon-style beds in the upstairs family room and sleeping areas
- 3 King beds, 3 Queen beds, and 2 Single beds. We can also convert two of the Kings into 4 Singles upon request
- 2 bathrooms, 1 full bath with a tub and a 3/4 bath with a dual head shower
Bonus Area Layout
- The Bonus Area adds 2 bedrooms with king-size beds (can be converted into 4 twin-size beds)
- 1000 additional square feet of space
- 8' pool table
- Freestanding cast-iron gas stove
- 3/4 bath with a river-rock rain shower