Beds: 1Q, 1F, 1T
Location: Near Paradise entrance
When naming our newest Mt. Rainier cabin, we looked to one of our favorite features of the home… the glow from the peeled pine logs that make up the structure. You will enjoy the spacious living/dining room area which features an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and a custom-made rustic chandelier. Also on the main level you will find a bedroom with bunk beds (twin-size over full), fully-equipped kitchen, and full bathroom. For additional fun, try a round of table hockey. The entire upper area is a loft bedroom with queen-size bed and view of the open living area below.
Glowing Pines Log Cabin is in a great location, just 2 minutes from the center of Ashford and about 5 minutes to the Paradise entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. This cabin is great for couples and is also family-friendly. Relax in the private backyard where you can cozy up to the campfire, BBQ a tasty meal, or soak in the jetted hot tub.
Comfortably sleeps 5 people.
A Cozy Log Cabin
- Surrounded by Pacific Northwest forests
- 5 minutes to the SW Mt. Rainier National Park entrance
- Sleeps 5 comfortably
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Kids Welcome! Rod Hockey foosball table, board games, toys and children’s movies. High chair and crib available.
Vacation Home Layout
- Pellet burning stove with pellets onsite
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large dining room table with view of foothills of Mt Rainier
- Open living room with pine log detail and cozy seating area with sofa pull out
- Wall-mounted LCD TV
- Beds with high quality linens including quilts, down blankets and comforters, and cool cotton sheets in the summer or cozy flannel sheets in the winter.
- 2 Bedrooms. One bedroom downstairs with bunk beds (twin-size over full-size) and one loft bedroom with queen-size beds.
- 1 full bath with a tub/shower combination
- Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Woodburning Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD Player/Radio
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Cooking Oil and Spices
|Bathroom||1 full bath|
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 1 night minimum stay requirement on weekends only. Summer Season: 2 night minimum requirement.
All rates include the first 2 guests.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct 15, 2017 – May 19, 2018 &
Oct 14, 2018 – May 18, 2019
|Shoulder Season||May 20 – June 14 &
Sep. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018
|Summer Season||Jun 15 – Sep 15, 2018||2||$220||$250|
|MLK Weekend||Jan 12 – 14, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|President’s Day Weekend||Feb 16 – 18, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 – 27, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug 31 – Sep 2, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov 21 – 24, 2018||4||$250||$250|
|Winter Break||Dec 16, 2018 – Jan 4, 2019||3||$250||$250|
Add’l guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Over age 12 – $20/night
Children ages 1-12 – $10/night
Babies under age 1 – Free
- “Midweek” is considered Sunday thru Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (FRI and SAT) must be booked together.
- No Check-ins or Checkouts on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
Address: 31015 554th St Ct E, Ashford, WA 98304