Beds: 1Q, 1F, 1T
When naming our newest Mt. Rainier cabin, we looked to one of our favorite features of the home… the glow from the peeled pine logs that make up the structure. You will enjoy the spacious living/dining room area which features an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and a custom-made rustic chandelier. Also on the main level you will find a bedroom with bunk beds (twin-size over full), fully-equipped kitchen, and full bathroom. For additional fun, try a round of table hockey. The entire upper area is a loft bedroom with queen-size bed and view of the open living area below.
Glowing Pines Log Cabin is in a great location, just 2 minutes from the center of Ashford and about 5 minutes to the Paradise entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. This cabin is great for couples and is also family-friendly. Relax in the private backyard where you can cozy up to the campfire, BBQ a tasty meal, or soak in the jetted hot tub.
Comfortably sleeps 5 people.
A Comfy Log Cabin
- Children of all ages welcome
- No pets allowed
- Perfect for family vacations or romantic getaways
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends only.
Summer Season: 2 night minimum requirement.
All rates include the first 2 guests.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct. 14, 2018 - May 18, 2019||1||$175||$195|
|Shoulder Season||May 20 - June 14 & Sep. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018||1||$195||$215|
|Summer Season||June 15 - Sept. 15, 2018||2||$220||$250|
|MLK Weekend||Jan. 12 - 14, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|President's Day Weekend||Feb. 16 - 18, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 - 27, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug. 31 - Sept. 2, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov. 21 - 24, 2018||4||$250||$250|
|Winter Break||Dec. 16, 2018 - Jan. 4, 2019||3||$250||$250|
Pricing for additional guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Children over age 12 are $20/night
Kids age 12 and under are $10/night
Babies under age 1 stay free
- "Midweek" is considered Sunday through Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (Friday and Saturday) must be booked together.
- No Check-ins or Checkouts on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
- Hot tub
- Deck with stainless steel BBQ
- Free WiFi
- Rod Hockey foosball table
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Wall mounted LCD TV and DVD player
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD player / radio
- Towels and linens provided
- Washer and dryer
- Waffle mix, hot chocolate, coffee and tea provided
- Coffee maker
- Dishware, cookware, bakeware, and utensils
- Cooking oil and spices
- Pellet burning stove with pellets onsite
- High chair and crib available upon request
|Bathroom||1 full bath|
- Large dining room table with view of foothills of Mt Rainier
- Open living room with pine log detail and cozy seating area with sofa pull out
- 2 bedrooms: One bedroom downstairs with bunk beds (twin-size over full-size) and one loft bedroom with queen-size beds.
- 1 full bath with a tub/shower combination