Come relax to the sounds of Big Creek as it rushes along right outside our waterfront cabin. Lazy Bears Creekside Cabin was remodeled from floor to ceiling in 2008 with the highest quality craftsmanship. All of the furnishings and décor have been thoughtfully selected to make our guests feel welcome and pampered.
This cabin features a separate game room with pool table, large card & game table, TV with DVD player and XBox, and more. You’ll love the style and quality of our luxury cabins near Mount Rainier National Park.
Comfortably sleeps 8, maximum 10.
Layout of this Mount Rainier Cabin:
- Living room features a river-stone gas fireplace and views of the creek
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Walnut dining room table seats up to 10
- Open floor plan with lots of windows and light
- Enjoy the river view from the terrace in the master bedroom
- 8′ Hot Tub with 64 jets and built in stereo sits in a private location overlooking the creek
- XBox with loads of games
- 2 widescreen LCD TVs with satellite for local channels and large movie library
Great Room with Pool Table
- The great room is separated from the main house and offers an 8′ pool table, game table, and games
- Propane stove (freestanding gas fireplace)
- Wide screen TV and XBox
- Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Free WiFi
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Gas Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD Player/Radio
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Cooking Oil and Spices
|Bedroom 1 (downstairs)||Queen|
|Bedroom 2 (downstairs)||Queen|
|Bedroom 3 (upstairs)||King (can be split into twins)|
|Bedroom 4 (upstairs)||King (can be split into twins)|
|Game Room||2 twin day beds|
|Bathroom 1||Full bath with shower|
|Bathroom 2||Full bath with tub/shower combo|
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends only. Summer Season: 2-night minimum requirement.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season Weekday rates include the first 4 guests.
Summer, Holidays, and Weekend rates include the first 6 guests.
|Shoulder Season||May 20 – June 14 and
Sep. 16 – Oct. 13, 201811
|Summer Season||Jun 15 – Sep 15, 2018||2||$370||$390|
|MLK Weekend||Jan 12 – 14, 2018||3||$380||$380|
|President’s Day Weekend||Feb 16 – 18, 2018||3||$380||$380|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 – 27, 2018||3||$380||$380|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug 31 – Sep 2, 2018||3||$390||$390|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov 21 – 24, 2018||4||$440||$440|
|Winter Break||Dec 16, 2018 – Jan 4, 2019||3||$440||$440|
Add’l guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Over age 12 – $20/night
Children ages 1-12 – $10/night
Babies under age 1 – Free
- “Midweek” is considered Sunday thru Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (FRI and SAT) must be booked together.
- No Check-ins or Checkouts on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
Luxury Creekfront Cabin
- Located on Big Creek near Mt. Rainier National Park
- Sleeps 10 comfortably with 8 beds
- 4 bedrooms + Great Room and 2 bathrooms
- Kids Welcome! XBox, Pool Table, board games, toys and children’s movies. High chairs and cribs available
- No smoking/No pets
289 Paradise Dr, Ashford, WA 98304