Location: Territorial Views
Located just outside of Mt. Rainier National Park, WA, this secluded cabin rental provides the perfect Mt. Rainier getaway for a family or couple. Come unwind in our rustic, hand-made cedar beds. Fall asleep listening to the barred owls in the mountains of the Gifford Pinochet National Forest, just out the window. Custom built in 2004, Little Bears Cabin comfortably sleeps 6 guests in its spacious two bedrooms. Little Bears Cabin is also one of our dog-friendly cabins. Just let us know you’ll be bringing along your pet.
You’ll love the quality of the home and furnishings, and the large, fully equipped, gourmet kitchen. The bright two-story living room and the deck with its views of the surround hills and forest, provide the perfect space for visiting with and enjoying the company of those you cherish the most. This cabin also has a hot tub and a lovely outdoor seating area with a fire pit, where you can sit around a roaring fire roasting marshmellows or sipping on a glass of wine.
- Breakfast Included – Belgian waffles and syrup provided
- Starbucks Coffee, hot chocolate, teas and popcorn included
- Non-smoking facility
- Lodging open all year
- Dogs welcome with prior approval
- Kids Welcome!
Layout of this Mount Rainier Cabin:
- 2004 Custom Built Mountain Chalet
- 8′ Therapeutic Clearwater Hot Tub with 46 jets
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Vaulted ceiling living room with SW exposure and gas stove
- Air conditioning and central heating
- 2 bedrooms with 3 queen beds
- Rustic peeled bark cedar beds and furnishings
- Sleeper sofa / love seat in living room
- Sleeps up to 6 comfortably
- Dining w/tableware for six
- Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Gas Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD Player/Radio
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Cooking Oil and Spices
|Loft Bedroom||2 queen beds|
|Bathroom||1 full bathroom downstairs|
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends only. Summer Season: 2 night minimum requirement.
Off-Peak, Shoulder Season, and Holiday Weekends include the first 2 guests.
Summer, Thanksgiving, and Winter Break include the first 4 guests.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct 15, 2017 – May 19, 2018 &
Oct 14, 2018 – May 18, 2019
|Shoulder Season||May 20 – June 14 &
Sep. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018
|Summer Season||Jun 15 – Sep 15, 2018||2||$260||$280|
|MLK Weekend||Jan 12 – 14, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|President’s Day Weekend||Feb 16 – 18, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 – 27, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug 31 – Sep 2, 2018||3||$280||$280|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov 21 – 24, 2018||4||$280||$280|
|Winter Break||Dec 16, 2018 – Jan 4, 2019||3||$280||$280|
Add’l guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Over age 12 – $20/night
Children ages 1-12 – $10/night
Babies under age 1 – Free
Each dog is $20/nt
- “Midweek” is considered Sunday thru Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (FRI and SAT) must be booked together.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
We’re happy to hold nights for a few days if you need to discuss booking arrangements with your party.
Address: 106 Kautz Pl, Ashford, WA 98304