Experience comfort and romance at this secluded creek side retreat, Starry Nights by the Creek. Relax to the sounds of Big Creek while sipping coffee on the back deck or soaking in your private hot tub. Located just three miles from Mt. Rainier National Park, this cabin is the perfect place to enjoy a cozy, romantic getaway or weekend escape with friends. “Doc” Richards built this historic cabin over 50 years ago. As the original developer of the Paradise Estates area of Ashford, Doc picked the best lot in the neighborhood for his cabin. The lot is private with a sweeping lawn that extends down to Big Creek, which empties into the Nisqually River.
The cabin has been updated to ensure the comfort of its guests while retaining the personality of its rustic origins. The exterior cedar posts were built from trees on the property itself, and precisely placed by the cabin’s current owners. The owners have taken great care to create a relaxing, peaceful environment to share with all of their guests, and look forward to providing you with a memorable home away from home.
Among the unique decorative features of this cabin are several antique gaming options and collectibles, which reflect the history of the region. Due to the number of irreplaceable decor items, we request that all guests at this cabin are 18 or older.
Comfortably sleeps 4 people. This cabin is pet friendly! Please let us know in advance if you’d like to bring your dog.
Layout of this Mount Rainier Cabin:
- Sleeps up to 4 people comfortably
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 2nd queen bed located in great room (combined living room/game room)
- 1 bathroom: 1 full bath with tub/shower
- Great room with flagstone slate fireplace (firewood provided)
- Cheerful, fully equipped kitchen with 4 person dining table
- Jetted Hot Tub under covered deck, just steps from back door
- Comfortable patio furniture on deck for sharing drinks or watching deer graze near the creek
- Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Woodburning Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD Player/Radio
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Cooking Oil and Spices
|Bathroom 1||1 full bath with tub/shower|
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends. Summer Season: 2-night minimum requirement.
All rates include the first 2 guests.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct 15, 2017 – May 19, 2018 &
Oct 14, 2018 – May 18, 2019
|Shoulder Season||May 20 – June 14 &
Sep. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018
|Summer Season||Jun 15 – Sep 15, 2018||2||$220||$250|
|MLK Weekend||Jan 12 – 14, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|President’s Day Weekend||Feb 16 – 18, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 – 27, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug 31 – Sep 2, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov 21 – 24, 2018||4||$250||$250|
|Winter Break||Dec 16, 2018 – Jan 4, 2019||3||$250||$250|
Additional guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Over age 12 are $20/night
Children ages 1-12 are $10/night
Babies under age 1 are Free
Each dog is $20/night
- “Midweek” is considered Sunday thru Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (FRI and SAT) must be booked together.
- No Check-ins or Checkouts on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
Address: 242 Osborn Rd, Ashford, WA 98304
Romantic Creekside Log Cabin:
- Custom Built Cedar Log Cabin
- Cabin is approximately 3 miles from the SW/Nisqually entrance to the National Park
- Expansive views of wooded landscape with 300 feet of creek-front
- Cabin open and accessible year round
- Dogs welcome with prior notice
- All guests at this cabin must be at least 21 years of age