Beds: 2Q, 1F, 4T
Surrounded by old growth cedar and fir trees, Three Bears Lodge feels secluded; yet is located less than 300 yards from the Southwest entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. The cabin is situated on the way to Longmire and the Paradise visitor center. This cabin can comfortably sleep 8 guests and is one of our dog-friendly vacation rentals. White-washed blue pine walls, vaulted beam ceilings, skylights, and a stone fireplace are just a few of the beautiful features that make Three Bears Lodge a cut above the rest. We’ve taken pride in every detail to make this rental cabin a warm and inviting retreat, perfect for a gathering of family or friends.
Private Mount Rainier Lodging
- Luxuriously furnished with many thoughtful details
- Ideally located lodging near Mt Rainier National Park
- Private, spacious, bright, and clean
- Sleeps 8 comfortably
- Kids welcome!
- Dog friendly with advance notice
- Open and easily accessible year-round
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends.
Summer Season: 2-night minimum requirement.
Off-Peak, Shoulder, and Holiday Weekend rates include the first 2 guests.
Summer, Thanksgiving, and Winter Break include the first 4 guests.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct. 14, 2018 - May 18, 2019||1||$175||$220|
|Shoulder Season||May 20 - June 14 & Sept. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018||2||$195||$240|
|Summer Season||June 15 - Sept. 15, 2018||2||$310||$330|
|MLK Weekend||Jan. 12 - 14, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|President's Day Weekend||Feb. 16 - 18, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 - 27, 2018||3||$215||$215|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug. 31 - Sep 2, 2018||3||$330||$330|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov. 21 - 24, 2018||4||$350||$350|
|Winter Break||Dec. 16, 2018 - Jan. 4, 2019||3||$350||$350|
Pricing for additional guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Children over age 12 are $20/night
Kids under age 12 are $10/night
Babies under age 1 stay free
Each dog is $20/night
- "Midweek" is considered Sunday through Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (Friday and Saturday) must be booked together.
- No Check-ins or Checkouts on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
- Hot tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck with stainless steel BBQ
- Xbox gaming system
- Gas fireplace
- Washer and dryer
- TV / DVD player
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD player / radio
- Towels and linens provided
- Coffee maker
- Belgian waffle mix and syrup
- Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Dishware, cookware, bakeware, and utensils
- Cooking oil and spices
|2nd Bedroom||1 Queen, 2 twins|
|Sunroom||Futon couch folds out into double bed|
|Bathroom 1||1 full bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower|
|Bathroom 2||1 half bath|
Layout of this Mt. Rainier Cabin
- 1 bedroom with queen bed, 1 bedroom with 1 queen and 2 twins, loft with 2 twins, sun room with futon couch that folds out into double bed
- 1.5 bathrooms: 1 full bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower and 1 half bath
- Dining area with seating for 8 guests
- Living room with vaulted ceiling, skylights, and gas fireplace
- Sunroom for a quiet cup of tea and a book
- Back yard with 8' hot tub, fire pit, and wrought iron patio table.
- Fenced portion of yard suitable for dog run
Address: 56814 387th Ave, Ashford, WA 98304
- Located less than 300 yards from the Southwest entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park