Beds: 2Q, 1F, 4T
Surrounded by old growth cedar and fir trees, Three Bears Lodge feels secluded yet is located less than 300 yards from the Southwest entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park on the way to Longmire and the Paradise visitor center. This cabin can comfortably sleep 8 guests and is one of our dog-friendly vacation rentals. White-washed blue pine walls, vaulted beam ceilings, skylights, and a stone fireplace are just a few of the beautiful features that make Three Bears Lodge a cut above the rest. We’ve taken pride in every detail to make this cabin a warm and inviting retreat, perfect for a gathering of family or friends.
This cabin comfortably sleeps 8 and is dog friendl
Private Mount Rainier Lodging
- Luxuriously furnished with many thoughtful details
- Ideally located lodging near Mt Rainier National Park
- Private, spacious, bright, and clean
- Sleeps 8 comfortably
- Kids welcome!
- Dog friendly with advanced notice
- Open and easily accessible year-round
Layout of our Mt. Rainier Lodge
- Sleeps up to 10 people max: 1 bedroom with queen bed, 1 bedroom with 1 queen and 2 twins, loft with 2 twins, sun room with futon couch that folds out into double bed
- 1.5 bathrooms: 1 full bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower ; 1 half bath
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen ready for holiday dinners and family getaways
- Dining area with seating for 8 guests
- Living room with vaulted ceiling, skylights, and gas fireplace
- Sunroom for a quiet cup of tea and a book
- Relaxing back yard with 8′ hot tub, fire pit, and wrought iron patio table. Fenced portion of yard perfect for dog run
Our nightly rates vary by cabin, day of the week, time of year, and how many guests will be staying. Specific information can be found below.
Off-Peak and Shoulder Season: 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekends only. Summer Season: 2 night minimum requirement.
All rates include the first 2 guests. Excludes holidays.
|Off-Peak Season||Oct 15, 2017 – May 19, 2018 &
Oct 14, 2018 – May 18, 2019
|Shoulder Season||May 20 – June 14 &
Sep. 16 – Oct. 13, 2018
|Summer Season||Jun 15 – Sep 15, 2018||2||$310||$330|
|MLK Weekend||Jan 12 – 14, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|President’s Day Weekend||Feb 16 – 18, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 – 27, 2018||3||$240||$240|
|Labor Day Weekend||Aug 31 – Sep 2, 2018||3||$330||$330|
|Thanksgiving Weekend||Nov 21 – 24, 2018||4||$350||$350|
|Winter Break||Dec 16, 2018 – Jan 4, 2019||3||$350||$350|
Add’l guests beyond those included in the base rate:
Over age 12 – $20/night
Children ages 1-12 – $10/night
Babies under age 1 – Free
Each dog is $20/nt
- “Midweek” is considered Sunday thru Thursday nights
- Weekend Nights (FRI and SAT) must be booked together.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged automatically 30 days prior to your stay.
- For reservations made less than 30 days in advance we require payment in full by credit card at time of booking.
- There is a $25 cleaning fee for single night stays.
- Occasionally we can accommodate shorter stays than the minimum requirement, so feel free to inquire!
Address: 56814 387th Ave, Ashford, WA 98304
- Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Gas Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD Player/Radio
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Cooking Oil and Spices