We reserve the right to check in on our guests to ensure that our policies are being respected and to evict those guests without notice or refund who violate our policies.
- 30 days cancellation notice is required for a full refund, minus a 10% cancellation fee from the reservation total. This helps us cover credit card transaction fees and administrative costs incurred.
- Cancellations within 30 days of the reservation date are non-refundable, unless we are able to re-book the nights. If we can re-book the nights, we will issue a full refund minus a 10% cancellation fee.
- Changing reservation dates is considered a cancellation. This is because booked dates are removed from our availability calendars and all inquiries are turned away and referred to other accommodations.
- No refunds will be issued in the event of adverse road or weather conditions, power outages, failure of appliances or amenities, or other inconveniences out of our control. The mountain cabins are on county roads, which are regularly maintained. Traction tires, chains and/or 4-wheel drive may be required at times for snowy or icy conditions near Mt. Rainier.
- We realize that unexpected events or last-minute emergencies can change or disrupt your travel plans. To prepare for these unforeseeable circumstances, some guests opt to purchase Travel Insurance, which is available through a number of independent providers.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT:
- Standard check in time is 4 PM and standard check out time is 11 AM.
- Early check in or late check out are typically available for a service fee. Early check in time is 1 PM and late check out is 2 PM. The service fee covers the extra cleaning staff required to prepare the cabin for our next guests in a shortened amount of time.
- Early check in and late check out are not available at Dancing Bear Lodge or Lazy Bears Creekside Cabin.
- For the consideration of all of our guests, NO SMOKING is allowed inside any of our cabins.
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. All guests at Starry Nights by the Creek must be at least 21 years of age.
- Dogs are permitted only at Little Bears Cabin, Three Bears Lodge, Coho Cabin, and Starry Nights by the Creek, and only with prior approval. No other types of pets are permitted.
- Guest count must not exceed maximum capacity permitted, including day guests.
- If your headcount changes after your reservation is made, we’re happy to adjust your reservation total. All changes must be made prior to your stay and we request at least 48 hours notice. Refunds for a reduced guest count will not be granted after your stay.
- A $40 per night fee will be charged for any guest who stays without prior arrangement and payment.
- Day visitors are $5 per person.
- RVs or Trailers are $25 per night.
- All posted rules and maintenance procedures must be followed for the hot tub. If draining the hot tub is deemed necessary due to non-compliance of hot tub rules you will be charged $40 per hour to drain, re-fill, and re-stabilize the PH of the water (2 hour minimum/ 4 hour maximum).
- Discharging a firearm and/or hunting on cabin and neighboring property is strictly prohibited.
- In consideration of our neighbors, please observe quiet hours after 10 PM.
- Upon checkout cabin should look basically the same as you found it: rooms straightened, DVDs/games put away, kitchen counters and appliances wiped down, dishwasher started. There will be a charge of $40 per hour for excessive cleaning of the cabin and property.
- All garbage both inside and outside the cabin must be placed in trashcans provided outside.
- The cabin must be locked and the key returned to the key box ($50 key replacement fee)
- Customers will be held financially responsible for any missing items and/or damage to the cabin, cabin contents, hot tub, and property during their stay and will be charged for replacement or repairs.
- Dogs are permitted with prior approval at Starry Nights by the Creek, Coho Cabin, Three Bears Lodge, and Little Bears Cabin. Any dog brought without prior approval will be charged $150 per dog.
- Dogs must be completely housebroken, well behaved, and pest free. Guests agree to be in full control of their dog at all times and take full responsibility for its well-being.
- Our cabin furnishings have been carefully selected and many items are irreplaceable. Therefore we recommend that you bring your dog’s favorite toys to prevent potential damage to cabin belongings. We supply a basket of toys for families vacationing with young children. Please remove this toy basket from reach if your dog is tempted by these items. Guests agree to pay for any damages, including replacement of belongings, caused by their dog(s).
- In consideration of guests with pet allergies, dogs are not permitted on the furniture or beds. Your dog is welcome to use the dog bed provided at the cabin. In the event that cleaning of the quilts and/or furniture cushions is required guests agree to pay a minimum of $100 in additional cleaning fees and full replacement value if required.
- You will find dog towels in the doggie basket provided for dirty or wet dogs. If it is apparent that you have used guest towels or linens for your dog you will be charged a replacement fee of no less than $20 per item.
- Dogs are not permitted in the bathtub or hot tub. Guests agree to pay no less than $100 cleaning fee in the event this policy is violated.
- Guests will patrol the property for dog waste and dispose of it in the outside garbage can. Guests agree that failure to comply with clean-ups inside or outside the cabin will result in additional cleaning charges at $40 per hour.
- Guests agree to comply with the Washington State Leash Law. Dogs must be on a leash whenever outside, unless on our property. In respect for our neighbors, do not allow your dog to roam or trespass on private property.
- Guests agree that their dog will not be left outside, on porches, or anywhere that barking will disturb neighbors.
- Any time your dog is left unattended at the cabin, it must be confined to a crate or carrier. We provide 1 XL dog crate per cabin. Additional dog crates may be available upon request.
National Park Pet Policy: “Pets must be caged, on a leash, or otherwise restrained at all times. Pets may not be left unattended. Pets are permitted only in parking lots and roads open to vehicles. The only exception to this restriction is that dogs are permitted on the Pacific Crest Trail.
When making a reservation on our online form you’ll check the ‘Agree to Terms and Conditions’ box to agree to save and hold harmless Rainier Lodging LLC (DBA Three Bears Cabins) and its partners, members, and employees from any injury, loss, liability, damage, or cost that you, or others in your party, may incur due to your occupancy on our premises. Guests assume all risks while on the premises.
By checking the ‘Agree to Terms and Conditions’ box you accept the above policies, restrictions, and liability release, and authorize Three Bears Cabins to charge your credit card in the event that any policies are violated. We will email you a copy of our policies when we process your reservation.